CALL FOR ABSTRACTS 2017
• Each abstract should begin with the title in CAPS, followed by the name(s), author(s),affiliation, and address with zip code.
• The body of the abstract should be in a single paragraph, typed single space.
• Font: Please use at least a 12-point type. Font Type should be Times New Roman.
The entire abstract, including title, authors, affiliation, and text should fit onto an 8.5” (width) x 11” (height) space.
• Do not use other fonts or formats.
• Page Borders should be as follows: Top Margin: 1”, Bottom Margin: 1”, Left Margin: 1” & Right Margin 1”. Please do not use a text box or a border.
• The text should be divided into Background, Methods, Results, and Conclusions. Content categories include epidemiology, clinical science (trials), patient care, basic and translational science.
• Each abstract should be submitted with up to 5 key words.
• All abstracts should be 300 words or less.
Deadline and Mailing
• The completed abstract must be sent as an email MSWORD attachment to Mrs. Jamie Love at email@example.com by 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Savings Time on August 15, 2017 to be considered for oral presentation or poster presentation. Abstracts will be reviewed by the Program Committee and the first author will be notified before September 1, 2017. Please provide a contact phone number and email address for the first author.
• If accepted, the Program Committee may make constructive edits to your abstract as needed and send the abstract back for your approval. This is to help less experienced abstract authors.
• Abstracts and correspondence should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Poster & Oral Presentation
• Two abstracts for poster presentation sent by students or residents will be chosen by the Scholarship Committee for Awards.
The First abstract chosen will be rewarded with prize of $200, and the second prize with prize of $100.
• For students and residents that are eligible for the poster contest, you will need to submit a PDF file of your poster for the committee to review by 11:59 PM EST on October 15, 2017. You will be asked to have your poster set up and be ready to present at 8:00 AM on Saturday November 4, 2017.
• First authors of the 4 highest ranked medical student/resident submitted abstracts will be asked to give an oral presentation on Saturday November 4, 2017. Abstracts selected for oral presentation will not be presented as posters and will not be eligible for the Poster Competition. The prize amount for the student or resident for best oral presentation will be rewarded with the grand prize of $300.
Download The Instructions Here: 2017 CAMS Sci Mtg Call For Abstracts Info.pdf
Download a Template Here: Abstract Submission Template 2017.docx